We are always looking for compassionate, dedicated people.
Our vision is to “Show the world the value of every person’s life”. We are a family owned organization, dedicated to providing outstanding service to the families we serve. We believe in being the best and giving families what they want and what they need when dealing with the loss of a loved one or when preplanning.
We pride ourselves at staying on the cutting edge in technology, merchandise, service and facilities. Our specialty is Celebrating Life! We believe in the importance of coming together when there’s been a loss. We provide beautiful reception facilities, have our own in-house print shop for truly personal memorial tributes and we use our own caring staff for transferring loved ones into our care.
We own and operate three private cremation centers and a casket distribution company.
Family Legacy employs over 125 people in the middle Tennessee area, serving families at our eleven locations in Davidson, Williamson, Robertson and Sumner Counties.
Our team includes:
- Funeral Team: Licensed funeral directors, embalmers, and apprentices who make funeral and cremation arrangements, perform services and provide care from first call to Care Contacts after the service.
- Funeral Assistants: These folks work visitations, assist with funerals, help with paperwork and deliver flowers to families’ homes.
- Advance Planning Counselors: This team focuses on educating families about the need for services and benefits of preplanning. They offer several guides to families to assist in areas such as advance planning, caring for aging parents, veterans’ benefits and dealing with matters after a death.
- Grounds Maintenance: Hardworking, dedicated teams care for the cemetery grounds at each of our cemeteries. They mow, weed eat and landscape hundreds of acres. They conduct every burial, entombment and inurnment as if it was their own family.
- Administration: At each location and our business office we employ the best possible support staff who maintain records, process purchases and orders, pay bills, manage payments and generally keep the ball rolling for us all.
- Crematory Operators: Stringent training and oversight ensure each cremation is handled with care and dignity at each of our three private, on-site crematories.
- Graphics Designers and Print Shop Team: After meeting with the families in our care, we take the time to create custom printed materials for visitations and services, from design to printing, processing, and delivery.
- Transport, Delivery Drivers and Couriers: Our drivers are the most far reaching extension of our care. Transport drivers work 24/7 to bring loved ones into our care. Delivery drivers cover middle Tennessee and Kentucky, delivering caskets and other merchandise to funeral homes. Our couriers spend each day on the road keeping our paperwork and items flowing between our business office and our locations.
2017 TN Top Workplace
We’re thrilled that Family Legacy has been chosen as a TN Top Workplace by The Tennessean. This honor is awarded to businesses based on the results of a staff survey, which is exciting, because it means that our amazing staff members made it possible. We’re grateful and humbled, and this award underscores what we’ve always believed: connection is a powerful thing.
It might be because we’re a family owned business, but we’ve always prioritized our connection to our staff and to the community. We hire people who share our passion and commitment, and their dedication and compassion creates a bond in the community that lasts over generations. Being named as a Top Workplace means the world to us, and will spur us on to even greater work in this community.
Tennessee Drug Free Workplace . Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to join our caring, dedicated team please contact us by submitting the information below: